ATPL scholarship available – women only
Female? Want to become an airline pilot? A substantial chunk of the cost of the training for an Air Transport Pilots Licence (ATPL), required to become an airline pilot, is available as a scholarship.
Book your place at Airways Aviation’s Airline Pilot Careers Day, being held at London Oxford Airport on 14 October, and be the first to hear about the launch of the Airways Aviation/BWPA Female Pilot Training Scholarship. It’s worth £35,000 towards the price of a full-time EASA ATPL pilot training course. Book a place here
The event has been specifically designed to give you an opportunity to:
- Tour the Airways Aviation facility
- Meet current students
- Meet instructors and staff
- See the learning environment
- Understand which pathway, integrated or modular, is best for you
- Test your skills in the flight simulator.
In addition, Airways Aviation staff and representatives from the BWPA will be on hand to answer questions you may have.